The KBW High Dividend Yield Financial Portfolio ETF (KBWD) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 182,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 41,000. Shares of KBWD were up about 0.2% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were Annaly Capital Management (NLY), trading up about 1.2% with over 5 million shares changing hands so far this session, and MFA Financial (MFA), up about 0.8% on volume of over 3.3 million shares. Pennymac Mortgage Trust (PMT) is the component faring the best Monday, higher by about 2.8% on the day, while GFI Group (GFIG) is lagging other components of the KBW High Dividend Yield Financial Portfolio ETF, trading lower by about 2.4%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETFunu010613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'