In trading on Monday, the Gold Miners ETF (GDX) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 0.9% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Detour Gold (DGC.CA), up about 6.1% and shares of B2Gold (BTG), up about 4.7% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF (XHB), down about 1.7% in Monday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Monday were shares of Select Comfort (SCSS), lower by about 18.6%, and shares of Tempur Sealy International (TPX), lower by about 5.6% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETF010613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?