NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The board of directors of MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET) today declared a first quarter 2014 common stock dividend of $0.275 per share. The dividend will be payable on March 13, 2014 , to shareholders of record as of Feb. 6, 2014 . MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States , Japan , Latin America , Asia , Europe and the Middle East . For more information, visit www.metlife.com . MetLife, Inc. For Media: John Calagna , 212-578-6252 or For Investors: Edward Spehar , 212-578-7888 Source: MetLife, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?