The opening was attended by Farhad Irani , Head of Retail Banking Group , Shaker Zainal , Regional Head of Distribution, Mohamed Aly , Country Head of Mashreq Egypt, Pankaj Kundra , Head of Retail at Mashreq Egypt and other senior officials from the Bank. During the inauguration, Farhad Irani , Head of Retail Banking Mashreq UAE said, " Egypt is a significant market to us and we continue to expand our retail offering, which is primarily based on innovation. We are focused on delivering best proposition coupled with the best service that will delight our customers" Mohamed Aly , Country Head of Mashreq Egypt commented, "The newly opened branch is set to offer a comfortable zone for our customers to carry out their banking activity. We look forward to expand our branch network presence in the most populated areas and become more accessible to our customers."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks