The company is making earbuds that will measure your heart rate from inside your ears. The earbuds connect to a small medallion that syncs to a smartphone via Bluetooth wireless technology.
The wearable gizmos were unveiled at the International CES gadget show in
There were no immediate details on price and release dates.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law