The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is touted both lighter and stronger than aluminum or magnesium and is touted as the world's lightest 14-inch Ultrabook, weighing 2.8 pounds.
The company has also rolled ThinkPad8, which is meant for business users and can be paired with optional keyboard case that turns the device into a small notebook.
The company has also added several tablet/PC hybrids to its mobile PC roundup, including the Yoga 2 convertible, the budget-priced, AMD-powered Flex 14D and Flex 15D; and the
Other gadgets unveiled by the computer manufacturer include Flex 14D, which is positioned as inexpensive laptop/ tablet hybrid and the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March