The discovery of what was called as 'security compromising components,' has put a
According to a top
The source said : 'The discovery was reported to the deputy supreme commander's office
The source would not speak on the kind of role the Russians or Chinese could play in future discussions.
Under the deal inked
Prime contractor Airbus Defence and Space and payload-maker Thales Alenia Space have offered the satellites.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again