April 2-3, 2014 - Durham University , United Kingdom - Foundation of Islamic Finance Series The Sixth Foundation of Islamic Finance Conference is to be held at the Durham University , Durham, United Kingdom . FIFC series is a joint collaboration of the University of Melbourne's National Centre of Excellence in Islamic Studies and the Monash University in Melbourne . A group of scholars from around the world are networked as associate researchers under the FIFC. The sole aim of their efforts is to publish research studies as books and as journal publication to advance the discipline of Islamic finance. It is managed by a group of senior professors and like-minded universities. As self-funded non-profit organisation, it manages to offer an annual meeting for deliberation, and then publish notable literature since 2006. The 2014 conference theme is "Islamic Economics and Finance: The New Frontier": Papers relating to Islamic economics and finance including papers covering the Shari'ah aspects of Islamic economics and finance are encouraged in this series. The 2014 meeting is jointly organised by the INCEIF ISRA and Durham University . It will be held at the conference facilities of Durham University in United Kingdom .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11