Emma Watson has split from her boyfriend of 2 years, Will Adamowicz, due to her busy schedule.
The pair, who was rumored to be getting engaged in the near future, reportedly split during the summer and are no longer in contact with each other, the Daily Express reported.
A spokesperson has confirmed the news and said that Watson and Adamowicz, who had been together since 2011 after meeting at Oxford, are no longer in touch.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges