It will be the French electronic duo's first televised performance since they performed at the event in 2008.
The band have also not made any live appearances since they released their latest album, Random Access Memories, in May.
Rolling Stone magazine said they will be joined by Pharrell Williams and Nile Rogers, who both appear on the album.
Daft Punk are up for four awards this year, including album of the year and best record for the smash hit Get Lucky.
Jay Z tops the nominations with nine.
Daft Punk are known for their use of gloves and helmets to help them assume robot personas when in public and they rarely give interviews.
In October, Wonder confirmed he will release two albums in 2014.
Other performers at the event in Los Angeles on January 26 include Kendrick Lamar, Pink and Imagine Dragons.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story