Current Analysis, a leading provider of timely, practical market intelligence and advice for the information technology, software and telecommunications industry, announced today the latest Market Advisory Report from the Business Technology and Software team, focusing on the controversial topic of enterprise SDN
The new Market Advisory Report was published for Current Analysis clients last week, and summarizes in detail the key issues in the SDN market, while providing insight on future opportunities and landscape transformations. The report discusses the market drivers for SDN in the campus LAN, the technologies that are being developed and deployed in the campus LAN, and the expectations enterprise IT has for common use cases such as improved security and application delivery. The report provides advice for network suppliers on how to bring campus LAN SDN to the market and for enterprise IT considering SDN in the LAN.
“Enterprises are primed for SDN in the campus LAN,” commented
The new Current Analysis Report key findings include
• SDN in the campus LAN offers a wealth of opportunities for network equipment vendors to differentiate their product and service offerings.
• Many networking vendors are building out their SDN technologies to the campus LAN making for a competitive landscape over the next several years.
• Enterprise IT has been promised great advances in networking in the past such as automated management and network access control only to be met with mediocre delivery. Expect resistance that can be overcome with demonstrated success.
• Focus on the optimizations SDN offers in operations, security, traffic engineering, monitoring, and application delivery.
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis is a leading provider of timely, practical market intelligence and advice that helps global IT and telecom professionals compete, innovate and improve performance. For over 15 years, our independent experts and proprietary services have empowered fast-paced companies to quickly identify opportunities to drive growth and market leadership. Our expert team of more than 45 globally dispersed analysts provide unbiased research and recommendations, offering clients a unique perspective on the impact of market, competitive and innovation activity with greater speed and clarity. Relied upon as a trusted partner, Current Analysis serves more than 35,000 professionals within over 1,400 global enterprises. Headquartered in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11457635.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down