SEATTLE (AP) — Supercomputer company Cray Inc. on Monday affirmed its guidance for expected revenue of about $520 million for 2013 and about $600 million this year. Cray said it expects to show a profitable year for 2013 on all accounting measures, based on preliminary financial data. On average, analysts surveyed by FactSet forecast 2013 revenue of $518.9 million and earnings per share of 55 cents . For 2014, analysts expect revenue of $596.3 million and earnings per share of 82 cents . The Seattle company said both its supercomputing and big data segments posted revenue growth. Cray shares fell 70 cents to end the regular session at $27.16 before the company's announcement. They added $1.92 , or 7 percent, to $29.08 in after-hours trading.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?