Government has constituted four committees to formulate implementation plan on the subject of policy projects for poverty elevation, entrepreneurship and innovation and restructuring.
These committees will submit their recommendations by
The Federal Minister for Science and Technology Mr.
The meeting was briefed about the R & D in the areas of emerging technologies like Biotechnology ,
To prepare draft umbrella PCc1 on the emerging technologies and uploaded on the ministry official website for obtaining views from general public and industrial associations which would be submitted to
Development and Reforms for consideration of
While speaking on the occasion, the Minister said that there must be collaboration of research and development institutions with industry and universities, which would improve the quality of products and resultant export would increase.
” Research would be made according to the requirement of our industry and market so that it can contribute instantly“, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low