A major global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider,
The router's mass deployment, which focuses on addressing big data issues, ushers in the 400G era for global IP backbone networks.
Huawei NE5000E is the sector's maiden 400G core router deployed extensively.
NE5000E is able to fulfill service requirements for the next 10 years, with a capacity of up to 2 Tbit/s per slot, 6.4 Tbit/s per chassis, and 32 Tbit/s per system.
Moreover, the European Advanced Networking Test Center (EANTC), says the overall energy usage of
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law