Bosnia's Federation auctioned 3-year Treasury bonds worth BAM 40mn ( EUR 20.5mn ) on the Sarajevo Stock Exchange on December 23 , the Federation's finance ministry said in a bourse filling. The issue was oversubscribed with demand equalling to BAM 58.5mn, or 146% of the amount on offer. The annual yield stood at 4.57%. The newly sold bonds mature on December 24, 2016 . This was the fourth bond issue of the Federation which will help Bosnia's bigger entity finance its budget. The previous sale of 3-year bonds was held in May 2012 when the Federation sold BAM 410mn of the bonds on the Sarajevo Stock Exchange at an annual yield of 5.25%.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign