Archive 2-Anywhere™ extracts data out of Mimosa NearPoint® and transfers it directly into Office 365, Microsoft® Exchange or into PST Containers or EML for import into 3rd party archiving systems with complete chain of custody reporting. Using Archive 2-Anywhere™, customers experience the highest performance NearPoint® migration – up to 300% faster than any other NearPoint® migration product.
Archive360™ developers added new product features and an entirely new solution to optimize support for migrations, including:
• Support for NearPoint® Contact migration
• Support for NearPoint® Calendar and Appointment migration
• Support for NearPoint® Public Folder extraction
• An entirely new product, Archive 2-Anywhere™ Office 365 Connector, which migrates archive data directly to Microsoft® Office 365
“At Archive360, we created the very best NearPoint® migration solution, built by former Mimosa senior engineers and NearPoint experts. We have the highest performance extraction, faster than any other NearPoint® migration product,” states
Archive 2-Anywhere™ is based on Microsoft® technologies and runs on standard virtual or physical servers. It is an application-intelligent solution providing deep integration with Exchange On-Premise, Exchange Online and Office 365. Archive 2-Anywhere™ works with all NearPoint® platforms and can be installed in the existing NearPoint® infrastructure or in its own environment, physical or virtualized.
Archive360™ provides next generation software tools for email archive migrations. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) the company works directly with customers and a global network of specialist partners. All solutions are designed to protect records with complete chain of custody reporting, and are engineered to meet the most demanding archive migration projects in the world. For more information, visit http://www.archive360.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11462928.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez