Item 8.01 Other Information On October 20, 2011 , the Registrant filed an Form 15 (15-12g) with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Believing that the Registrant had terminated its reporting obligations, the Registrant commenced filing its financials with OTC Markets.com (formerly, Pink Sheets.com ). On November 16, 2011 , the Registrant incorrectly filed a Form 15/A terminating the earlier filed Form 15 (15-12g), based on the number of shareholders. However, while the Company has in excess of 500 shareholders it has assets of only $236,000 , well below the $10MM threshhold required under Rule 12g-4(a)(1). Accordingly, the Company is simultaneously filing Form 15 (12g-4(a)(1)) voluntarily suspending its reporting obligations with the SEC . As a result of this action, the common stock of the Company is no longer traded on the OTCQX Bulletin Board. The Company is actively seeking debt or equity financing to fund its operations, including retiring debt to allow it to continue its business development. Once adequate financing has been secured, the Company will resume its audit.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?