This morning, RBC Capital upgraded shares of RetailMeNot (SALE) from sector perform to outperform the company's mobile expansion will be a growth driver for the company. In the report, RBC set a $33 price target. Shares of RetailMeNot were higher on Monday, picking up 2.9% so far. Robert Baird upgraded shares of Mine Safety (MSA) from neutral to outperform as global economic growth will translate into growth for the company as well. Shares of Mine Safety were higher by 1.3% following the upgrade. And Morgan Stanley upgraded shares of Abbott Labs (ABT) to an overweight rating as the company continues to cut costs. In the report, Morgan Stanley noted that growth could re-accelerate in 2014 and set a $45 price target. Shares of Abbott Labs were higher on the news, gaining 1.4% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Upgrades2010613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes