This morning, UBS upgraded shares of Genworth Financial (GNW) from neutral to buy as the company is generating a better ROE than its peers. In the report, UBS increased its ESP estimates and set a price target of $18. Shares of Genworth were higher on Monday, increasing 3.7% so far. Wells Fargo upgraded shares of Halliburton (HAL) from market perform to outperform as the recent pullback in the stock has created a compelling entry point for investors. Shares of Halliburton were modestly higher this morning, trading just above $50 per share. Citigroup upgraded shares of MGM Resorts (MGM) from neutral to buy as improvements to the company's balance sheet lift some uncertainty around the stock. In the report, Citigroup set a $28 price target. Shares of MGM were higher by 1.2% today. And RBC Capital upgraded shares of Trulia (TRLA) from sector perform to outperform as growth continues to come from local market expansion and mobile. With the upgrade, RBC set a $54 price target. Shares of Trulia were lower on Monday, falling 0.4% despite the upgrade. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Upgrades010613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11