Albania's central bank will auction ALL 4bn ( EUR 28.5mn ) in three-year fixed-rate treasury bonds on January 6 , the bank said on its website. The average yield on this type of treasuries stood at 5.45% at the previous auction held on October 14, 2013 . The bank, which places state securities on behalf of the government, sold ALL 116.7bn in lek-denominated bonds in 2013, of which ALL 15.7bn in three-year treasury bonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes