Protected-networks.com, provider of exclusive access rights management software, will be demonstrating its flagship solution 8MAN at 2014
Since its first appearance at the
8MAN enables organisations to easily and transparently answer the following questions:
• Which users have access to what data?
• Who can access a given directory or SharePoint web application?
• Who made which changes to user permissions?
• Who touched which data and what did they do with it (delete, modify, copy, move, etc.)?
• How can I improve the quality of access rights decisions by involving business users and delegating responsibility?
Besides this, some of the salient features of 8MAN most valued by the clients are:
• Deployment in under an hour and requires very little training
• Intuitive and easily understandable
• Non-intrusive and shows immediate security and business benefits
• Simplest yet effective access rights solution
At the show delegates can gain a first-hand experience of how the solution works and adds value to their security framework. (Booth: 2215)
About protected-networks: Founded in 2009, protected-networks GmbH is global company, headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11460754.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics