The yield on Bahrain's monthly issuance of 182-day Treasury bills rose 11 basis points, the central bank said in a statement. The weighted average rate of interest on the BHD 30mn ( USD 79.57mn ) issue is 1.24% compared to 1.13% for the previous issue on December 8 . The approximate average price for the issue was 99.376% with the lowest accepted price being 99.347%. The issue date of the bills is January 5, 2014 and the maturity date is July 6, 2014 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?