Yamama Cement Co. (YCC) posted financial results for the fourth quarter of FY13, which showed that net profit rose 2% in Q4 and 6% in FY13. The increase in Q4 profit compared with same quarter a year earlier was ascribed to the decrease Zakat provision for this period compared to the same prior period, and government subsidy for imported clinker. Meanwhile, the increase in full-year profit compared to a year earlier was ascribed to the increase in other revenue from the sales some shares owned companies and increase yield from Murabaha and Islamic investments funds; decrease in Zakat provision for this period compared to the same prior period; government subsidy for imported clinker.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?