• Extends existing partnership in
• Offering ForeScout NAC solutions to region
ForeScout is a leading provider of real-time network security solutions to Fortune 1000 enterprises and government organizations. The company's solutions enable organizations to continuously monitor and mitigate security exposures and cyber-attacks.
IT market trends such as Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), continuous monitoring, contextual security, and security automation are driving NAC opportunities in our region. Enterprise customers are demanding NAC solutions that can be easily deployed and managed and are capable of providing enterprise-wide device visibility, handling advanced threats and easily integrating with BYOD, SIEM, MDM & APT solutions. NAC platforms are critical to operations of data centric organizations – particularly banks, government ministries, defence, oil and gas, education, and airlines.
Responding to this market demand, Westcon will distribute the entire suite of ForeScout solutions, including the ForeScout CounterACT platform – along with extended integration modules for SIEM, MDM, vulnerability assessment, advanced threat detection and mobile security.
ForeScout CounterACT defends networks against worms, zero-day, low-and–slow, targeted and advanced attacks. ForeScout Active Response™, which is incorporated within the platform, is a patented technology that does not rely on signatures and can therefore detect these advanced threats. As the most comprehensive solution of its type, CounterACT provides all the benefits that a typical 3rd Generation NAC encompasses.
While continuing to leverage its wide network of existing partners, Westcon will place greater emphasis on promoting ForeScout business through its newly built Emerging Technologies (Incubator Unit), a Westcon Security initiative to enhance partner skills and evangelise partners on technical aspects through POC Lead Approach. Quarterly technical programs are being held for strategic channel partners who have NAC experience and are committed to the growth of ForeScout.
"We are excited to welcome Westcon to the ForeScout family as an authorized Value Added Distributor (VAD). With its established reputation and proven expertise in emerging technologies, along with well-founded service offerings, the partnership with Westcon is sure to be highly successful and valued by our mutual partners and customers," said
For more information on Westcon, please "Like" our
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence