The new GE app upgrade for existing wall oven models PT9050, PT9550, PK7000, PK7500 removes the restriction on the user to stay inside the house on the same Wi-Fi network connection as the oven, Mashable reports.
Four Wi-Fi-enabled GE wall ovens already allow users to control the temperature, set the timer and monitor the cooking status via the app.
The app works similar to a remote control using which users can pre-heat the oven from afar, adjust the settings or even turn it off. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California