The Board of Directors of SkyWest, Inc. announced that it declared a quarterly dividend of $.04 per share to Shareholders of record at the close of business on January 6, 2014 on all shares then issued and outstanding. The 74th consecutive dividend will be paid on January 7, 2014 . SkyWest is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company, and is headquartered in St. George, Utah . SkyWest's scheduled passenger airline operations consist of SkyWest Airlines , also based in St. George, Utah , and ExpressJet Airlines, Inc. , based in Atlanta, Georgia . SkyWest Airlines operates as United Express, Delta Connection, American Eagle and US Airways Express carriers under contractual agreements with United, Delta, American Airlines, Inc. and US Airways, Inc. SkyWest Airlines also operates flights for Alaska Airlines under a contractual agreement. ExpressJet Airlines operates as United Express, Delta Connection, and American Eagle carriers under contractual agreements with United, Delta and American. System-wide, SkyWest serves markets in the United States , Canada , Mexico and the Caribbean with approximately 3,800 daily departures and a fleet of approximately 757 regional aircraft. More Information: skywest.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?