MINI's car infotainment system features a host of apps to keep drivers connected on the move, a press release said. Bringing in car smartphone integration to an unprecedented level, MINI drivers can now tuck their iPhone and get instantly connected to their social media accounts via the cockpit display. These posts can then be read out loud using the optional MINI Connected voice output function.
It also allows the driver to update status on the move using a list of pre written posts, vehicle data, information on the their destination and the outside tempera ture. Available across all MINI models, MINI Connected is an optional incar infotainment sys tem that allows iPhone users to connect and benefit from a whole host of on board functionality.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again