The rise in earnings of Advanced Petrochemical Co. (APC) was mainly driven by the increase in production, as product prices rose 5% in the fourth quarter compared to the third quarter and sales grew 8%, CEO Abdullah Al Qarie said in an interview with Alarabiya TV. He added that his company is studying new investment opportunities in Saudi Arabia, in addition to overseas markets of the U.S. and Canada . Asked whether the company may borrow through issuing Sukuk, the top official asserted that the company's credit ability is very strong. APC had posted a 38% rise in Q4-13 net earnings to above SAR 161 million , beating estimates of SAR 153.5 million .; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?