According to the company, the new feature will be available in both cloud and on-premise editions through which SysAid customers will get the most advanced help desk-integrated patch solution on the market.
SysAid s patch management software is aimed at fixing problems and update computer programs, secure vulnerabilities and enhance usability and performance. It offers a clear inventory and full audit control including approvals and dates of installations.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again