Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday said that the Youth Loans Scheme has been launched to fulfill promises made with the youth. Addressing a gathering with regard to the loans scheme in Okara, Sharif said he believes that the youth will return every penny of their loan amounts. The premier hoped that the youth business loans will guide Pakistan towards progress and prosperity. The scheme will alleviate poverty and create job opportunities, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said. He said that he is fully convinced that the youth will play their due role in progress and development of the country with their youthful spirit and determination.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11