U.S. actress Lacey Chabert announced via Twitter she has gotten married, but didn't reveal the name of her husband.
"I'm starting off 2014 as a Mrs!" the 31-year-old former "Party of Five" star tweeted Friday. "Over the holidays, my best friend and love of my life...we became husband & wife! #soblessed #love"
No other details about the groom or the ceremony were immediately available.
People.com said Chabert was also spotted at the New Year's Eve wedding of her friend Kaley Cuoco to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Lacey Chabert announces she is married to mystery man
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal