The earnings of Kuwaiti listed companies for the first nine months of 2013 surged 14 per cent year-on-year to reach a total of $4.09 billion , said a report by the National Bank of Kuwait (NBK). Growth during the period was driven by improved results in both financial services and the real estate sector, compared to the corresponding period of 2012, the NBK report showed.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy