US Dollar Forecast - US Dollar to Test Fresh Highs on Critical Week for Financial Markets The US Dollar bounced sharply off of recent lows as a fresh round of "Taper" from the US Federal Reserve boosted outlook for the Greenback. Euro Dollar Forecast - Euro Risks Market-wide Collapse as EURUSD, EURJPY Break Lower A mild slip by the euro this past week started to evolve into a serious tumble through Friday's close. British Pound Forecast - GBP Continues to Carve Higher Lows Ahead of BoE- Fresh High on Tap ? The British Pound appears to be carving a higher low ahead of the Bank of England (BoE) February 6 meeting as the central bank is widely expected to normalize monetary policy ahead of schedule. Australian Dollar Forecast - Australian Dollar Outlook Clouded Ahead of Critical Event Risk The outlook for the Australian Dollar is clouded in the week ahead as the currency faces a perfect storm of domestic and external fundamental event risk. Gold Forecast - Gold Responds to Key Resistance Ahead of NFPs- Bearish Below $1270 Gold is markedly lower this week with the precious metal down 2.36% to trade at $1240 ahead of the New York close on Friday. How does a Currency War affect your FX trading ? Written by the DailyFX Research Team. To sign up for a weekly e-mail with our currency outlooks, go to our page for forex news delivered to your inbox .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party