Item 2.02 Results of Operations and Financial Condition. On January 30, 2014 , Washington Banking Company announced by press release its earnings for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013 . A copy of the press release is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1 and incorporated herein by this reference. The information in Item 2.02 of this Form 8-K and the attached Exhibit 99.1 shall not be deemed filed for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, nor shall it be deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such filing. Item 8.01 Other Events. On January 30, 2014 , Washington Banking Company announced that the Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.08 per common share payable to shareholders of record on February 10, 2014 and payable on February 26, 2014 . A copy of the press release is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.2 and incorporated herein by this reference. Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits. (d) Exhibits. 99.1 Earnings Press Release dated January 30, 2014 99.2 Dividend Press Release dated January 30, 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'