A range of affordable, cost-effective ICT solutions has been launched by the Computer software company Anahata for cement industry applications in
The company provides software development and consultancy services designed to meliorate business productivity.
An applications formulated on open source technology and open standards is being delivered by the Anahata and open standards, offering the required security, stability and compatibility for cost-effective and affordable customised ICT services.
These deliveries comprises of turnkey solutions, which are easily incorporated with existing infrastructure and systems like
A 3-month warranty and consultation through phone and email is being published by the company. The customers can access an issue and online task management system to log in and make requests for enhancements.
Defects or errors encountered can be reported during the testing and development stage. It is also been offered an onsite training to give personnel the relevant skills and knowledge for the proper operation of new software applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW