Celebrating its 20th anniversary year as the industry's first buying group, SEN will be debuting the first end-to-end management software that is exclusively intended for kitchen/bath design firm owners and their sales designers.
"The SEN Network Management System (NMS) will, I believe, be a major productivity booster for our members because it streamlines both the up-front selling process - to secure more jobs in half the time - and the back-end purchasing, production, and accounting of those jobs," commented Ken Peterson CKD, president and founder,
SEN has partnered with
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11541865.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards