The latest addition to Suntico’s Research and Development division joins following the completion of a successful internship. Tony joined the team through JobBridge, the Irish National Internship Scheme, where he excelled throughout his internship period, playing a vital role in the development of Suntico’s social workplace technology.
This new appointment is the latest in a period of growth for Suntico, the social workplace application for companies that use Sage accounting software. Suntico recently launched into the American and Canadian markets, providing a mobile and collaborative solution for users of Sage 50 US (formerly
Tony, a keen amateur archer, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials from
“Tony has proved himself to be a valuable and crucial asset to the company and we are delighted that he is staying with us. The success of his placement has encouraged us to utilize the Irish talent pool within the JobBridge scheme and we are now happy to be working with three new interns.”
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11539721.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?