HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Connection: close Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:55:32 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET Error-Code: 1000 Error-Message: Unknown error Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition On January 31, 2014 Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. ("Salisbury") the holding company for Salisbury Bank and Trust Company (the "Bank"), issued a press release announcing results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013 . The press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1 and is incorporated herein by reference. Item 8.01. Other Events The Board of Directors of Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. declared a $0.28 per common share quarterly cash dividend at their January 31, 2014 meeting. The dividend will be paid on February 28, 2014 to shareholders of record as of February 14, 2014 . Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits (a) Not applicable. (b) Not applicable. (c) Not applicable. (d) Exhibits. Exhibit No. Description 99.1 Press release dated January 31, 2014 -2-
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost