US dollar still freezes against rupee in cash free market and traded at Rs 105.95 on Thursday. According to the data provided by the Forex Association of Pakistan dollar traded at minimum price of Rs 105.40 and maximum price of Rs 105.45 in inter bank while the lowers price of US currency in open market Rs 105.85 and highest was 105.95.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March