ReACT is a self-service password reset and synchronization software tool for Help Desk installations in universities, government agencies and corporations that allows users to reset their own password and automatically propagates the new one throughout all relevant systems and servers. The tool eliminates nearly all Help Desk calls, substantially reducing the need for staffing and other costs associated with Help Desk centers – but these reductions and cost savings can only be realized if the software is accessible to end users from a variety of devices and operating systems, which is why ReACT now incorporates a fully-brandable FavIcon implementation to bring ease of use to users of iOS devices.
“We realized long ago that in order for self-service password reset systems to truly achieve their promised cost reductions for companies we had to maximize the number of users that could truly be self-service,” said Andrews. “That means that, out of the box, ReACT works with RACF and Top Secret on z/OS systems, with
Interested parties may read more about the ReACT password reset software on the ASPG web site. Free trials of the software are also available.
ASPG is an industry-leading software development company with
For more information about ASPG, please contact our Sales Team by phone at 800-662-6090 (Toll-Free) or 239-649-1548 (US/International), 239-649-6391 (fax) or email at aspgsales(at)aspg(dot)com. You can also visit the ASPG website at http://www.aspg.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11534757.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?