Nextiva (http://www.nextiva.com), an industry leading provider of cloud-based business phone service, announced today that its new mobile and desktop app is available for customers. The application combines voice, video, and chat functions into a single platform and the interface can be accessed from any user’s computer, tablet or mobile phone. The application is supported in the Windows, Mac OSX, iOS or Android environments.
The Nextiva App was designed to give users the ability to make their business more mobile and flexible, while staying connected from anywhere. Users can choose their preferred communication method, including voice calls, one-on-one video calls, instant messages, and chat rooms, to communicate with clients and colleagues. It is easy to use for anyone and does not require users to login to the NextOS control panel. The app is compatible with Nextiva Office Pro and Enterprise plans.
Nextiva customers can also use the application to adjust their call settings, such as primary call forwarding number or location settings. They can update account information, access their personal and professional contacts, and see who is available, on a call or in another status. Each of the settings that are controlled through the Nextiva App are instantly synced through the cloud to simultaneously update any of the user’s devices on their account.
“Business is quickly evolving, and communication services that keep people connected are no longer support tools but critical requirements for how companies operate,” says Nextiva CIO,
The Nextiva App is being unveiled and demonstrated at the ITEXPO in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/business/voip/prweb11542168.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March