“Successfully executing our high volume EnerChip manufacturing plan is a major milestone,” said
Cymbet EnerChip batteries are manufactured in two sites using semiconductor processes and are sold in both standard plastic IC packages and as bare die batteries. EnerChip rechargeable batteries enable new innovative product capabilities that previously could not be realized with legacy energy storage devices such as coin cell batteries or supercapacitors.
Lower EnerChip Prices Now Available Through Cymbet’s Global Distributors
“We are pleased to provide our customers with added value though lower EnerChip prices,” said
Prices on all Cymbet EnerChip devices have been decreased which include: EnerChip battery packaged parts and bare die, EnerChip CC batteries with integrated charge control and power management, and the EnerChip RTC family that combines an ultra-low power Real Time Clock bare die with an EnerChip battery bare die and a Power Management IC in a tiny plastic package.
The new lower EnerChip battery prices are available through all of Cymbet’s Global Distributors:
• North America – Digikey, Micross, Mouser
• Europe –
• Asia Pacific –
• China – Opto-Sensor
• Japan – Avnet-Internix,
• Korea – Gencore, I&C Micro
Cymbet Sales Office and Distributor contact information is here: http://www.cymbet.com/buy/offices-sales-reps.php
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11541424.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards