Ruben EkbrÅten (37) has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of DiaGenic ASA effective from 1st February 2014 . The appointment is temporary for 2 months. Ruben EkbrÅten holds the position as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in DiaGenic ASA . In addition to his 6 years tenure at DiaGenic he has international experience from several positions within finance at GE Healthcare . Ruben EkbrÅten holds an MBA from Heriot Watt University , and a BBA from Norwegian School of Management . “The Board of DiaGenic are very pleased that Ruben EkbrÅten has accepted to be appointed acting CEO. This is an important phase for the company, and the constitution of Ruben EkbrÅten ensure competence and continuity in safeguarding the company's affairs” says Chairman Hanne S. Holen . With reference to the stock exchange notice on 10th January the Company announced reduction in payment obligations based on inter alia earlier termination of the facility lease. As a consequence, the Company will move to new facilities effective from 1st February 2014 . The new address for DiaGenic ASA is: SjØlyst plass 2, 0278 Oslo, Norway Contact: Hanne Skaarberg Holen, Chairman of the Board, +47 982 94 591 This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com http://news.cision.com/diagenic-asa/r/new-ceo-and-new-company-address,c9529120
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law