MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. , Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marlin Business Services Corp. (Nasdaq:MRLN) conference call details are as follows: Date: February 6, 2014 Time: 9:00 AM ET Listen via Internet: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4089372 Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=62796&k=7B153C9C Toll-free: 1-877-312-5414 International: 1-408-940-3877 If you are unable to participate in the live call and webcast, the call will be archived in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.marlincorp.com for approximately 45 days. Marlin Business Services Corp. is a nationwide provider of innovative equipment financing solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Since its inception in 1997, Marlin has financed a wide array of commercial equipment and software for a quarter of a million business customers. Marlin's mission is to offer convenient and cost-effective financing products while providing the highest level of customer service. Marlin is publicly traded (Nasdaq:MRLN) and owns and operates a federally regulated commercial bank, Marlin Business Bank . For more information, visit www.marlincorp.com or call toll free at (888) 479-9111. CONTACT: Marlin Business Services Lynne C. Wilson (Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer) 888-479-9111 email@example.com Source: Marlin Business Services Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work