Jennifer Lawrence's clumsy ways had the costume designer keep a set of backup gowns during the shooting of 'American Hustle'.
Michael Wilkinson has revealed that the 23-year-old 'Silver Linings Playbook' actress had stained her low-cut metallic jersey dress with Doritos cheese while snacking in between takes, but the backup dresses saved the show, the New York Daily News reported.
According to Vanity Fair, he said that the Oscar winning star is a "raw and intuitive young lady", which made him create four versions of the same dress as backup plan.
Wilkinson detailed how important the gown was to director David O. Russell, and added that the back up dresses were actually created as her character, Rosalyn, was supposed to spill champagne all over it during the scene. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Jennifer Lawrence dropped Doritos cheese on 'American Hustle' dress
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply