TOKYO , Jan. 31 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended higher Friday following overnight rises in U.S. Treasury yields. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.620 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Thursday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.02 point at 144.74 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?