HANOVER, N.H. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ledyard Financial Group (Ticker Symbol: LFGP) announced today a $0.04 increase to its quarterly dividend. The dividend of $0.41 is payable March 7, 2014 to shareholders of record as of February 14, 2014 . Due to its strong financial position, solid earnings for 2013, and a more favorable outlook, the Company was able to increase its dividend two times during 2013. The most recent dividend increase was by $0.02 for the dividend paid during September 2013 . Ledyard Financial Group, Inc. , headquartered in Hanover, New Hampshire , is the holding company for Ledyard National Bank . Ledyard National Bank , founded in 1991, is a full service community bank offering a broad range of banking, investment, tax and wealth management services in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region . Ledyard National Bank has eight offices with locations in Hanover , Lebanon , Lyme , New London , and West Lebanon, New Hampshire and in Norwich, Vermont . Ledyard Financial Group, Inc. shares can be bought and sold through the NASD sanctioned “OTC Markets” under the trading symbol LFGP. Shares may be traded through an individual’s broker. For more information, please refer to the “Investor Relations” section of the bank’s website at www.ledyardbank.com or contact the bank’s Chief Financial Officer, Gregory D. Steverson . Ledyard Financial Group, Inc. Gregory D. Steverson , 603-640-2666 Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer email@example.com Source: Ledyard Financial Group, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party