OPPO mobile is a globally registered technology brand that entered the phone business in 2008 in
The OPPO N1 smartphone, priced at INR 39,999, aims to redefine photography with its 13-megapixel sensor camera with dedicated ISP.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 and includes multi-touch, capacitive screen, Dual-mode LED, 2 GB RAM, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, G Sensor and O-Touch with a 5.9 inch display.
Roshan, who along with Kapoor has been named as the brand ambassador for the Oppo N1, said that he fell in love with the device for its user friendliness, adding that he was proud to be associated with the company. Meanwhile, Kapoor said that she sees real innovation in the phone and intends to use it herself, adding that she never endorses things she doesn't use herself. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study