GNC boosted its quarterly dividend by 6.7 percent Friday to 16 cents per share. The dividend will be paid at the end of March to shareholders of record as of March 14 . GNC Holdings Inc. , based in Pittsburgh , sells vitamins, herbal supplements and other health products at more than 8,400 retail locations around the world. Shares of GNC Holdings Inc. slipped 13 cents to $50.72 in morning trading, with a broad sell-off hitting all U.S. markets.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels