In trading on Friday, general contractors & builders shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2.8%. Leading the group were shares of Cavco Industries (CVCO), up about 5.5% and shares of Skyline (SKY) up about 4.8% on the day. Also showing relative strength are paper & forest products shares, up on the day by about 1.8% as a group, led by Domtar (UFS), trading higher by about 10.1% and Glatfelter (GLT), trading up by about 5.8% on Friday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders013114&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?